Here are Things You Need to Know for Gathering In-Person on Sunday during the orange phase:
– If you or any family members have symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) we kindly request that you do not attend the service. If you have a high-risk medical condition and choose to attend, please take necessary precautions.
-Continuous mask wearing is required. No singing is permitted.
– Please Maintain social spacing of 2m at all times. Please no hugs or handshakes; smiles & waves are great.
- Clean &/or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Please arrive on time
– If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration to open space for others who may want to join.
- Services are available online if you are unable to attend.
Ensure that you have viewed the public health measures before arriving (see below)
To ensure that church is a safe place as we meet together, we will require those in attendance to follow public health guidelines including wearing masks, physical distancing, and practicing proper and frequent hand washing.
Public Health website pages:
Before registering for church, please ask yourself these questions:
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you come into contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not register for church. Thank you for helping us in keeping Moncton Victory Church a safe space!
To get started with registration, click the button below and follow the instructions to get you and your household registered for church each week!